In the year 1990 the Bronx is officially declared a no man's land. The authorities have given up all attempts to restore law and order leaving the area to be ruled by a gang known as the Riders. When Anne, the 17 year old daughter of an arms industrialist, rebels against her father's tyrannical business practices and runs away, she ends up in the Bronx. There, she soon finds herself under the protection of the Riders' leader, Trash. But, determined to get Anne back, her father hires a ruthless, psychopathic mercenary to infiltrate the Bronx and turn the gang members against each other.
- Remastered anamorphic widescreen presentation
- Warriors, Barbarians and Basterds - all-new 20-minute interview with director Enzo G. Castellari and editor Gianfranco Amicucci
- Director Enzo G. Castellari's introduction of his films
- Shameless Fact Track by Paul Alaoui
- Original film trailers and alternate credits
- Collector's Gallery from archive materials.
0 - Region Free DVD - Will play on any device.
Vic Morrow, Christopher Connelly, Fred Williamson, Mark Gregory, Stefania Girolami Goodwin, Ennio Girolami & George Eastman